Walmart GoLocal is always looking for ways to better support our clients. With that in mind, we’re thrilled to introduce an enhanced, dedicated Walmart GoLocal Client Support Center. We understand how important it is to offer timely and quality support, and this enhanced support center will help us continue to offer the high levels of customer service our clients expect of us. Specialized agents are ready to assist with issues such as:
- Customer-reported issues with an order
- Driver didn’t arrive at the pick-up or delivery destination
- Order tracking / driver status
- System issues
We’re excited to bring clients even more convenience with this dedicated support resource. To reach the Walmart GoLocal Client Support Center, call 1-833-819-4848 or visit sellerhelp.walmart.com:
- Click on “Support” in the navigation bar on the top left corner of the screen under Seller Help.
- Select your support category: Walmart GoLocal Help.
The Walmart GoLocal Client Support Center is open from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. CT, seven days a week. Calls will be answered in less than a minute, and online tickets will be responded to within four business hours.